• Sightseeing in historical WORLD HERITAGE sites in Kathmandu.
• Scenic Drive from Kathmandu-Shyabrubesi-kathmandu.
• Spiritual journey to Mt. Kailash & holy Lake Manasarowar.
• Exploring the Tibetan Culture & Lifestyle.
• Visiting the different Buddhist monasteries & Hindus pilgrimage site.
• Walking around the sacred Mountain Mt. Kailash.
• Natural Hot Spring Shower.
• Majestic view of Tibetan Himalayas & crossing over Bramhaputra River.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and transfer to the hotel.
02:Sightseeing tour UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
03:Drive to Syabrubesi (1600m / 160 km / 7.5 hrs). Overnight at Lodge.
04:Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1800m / 18 km / 45 min from Syabrubesi), then complete immigration & custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet side at Rasuwagadhi, then continue drive to Kyirong county (3950m) – 3 hrs / 105 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
05:Rest day in Kyirong County for acclimatization. This day we hike around the hill in Kyirong.Overnight at Guesthouse.
06:Drive, Kyirong to Dongba (4500m) – 6 hrs / 270 km. Overnight at Guesthouse
07:Drive, Dongba to Lake Manasarovar (4600m) – 6 hrs / 360 km. Guesthouse
08:Puja / holy deep in Lake Manasarovar & drive to Darchen (4700m) by afternoon after lunch – 1 hr / 48 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
09:Off road drive to Yama Dwar (8 km / 30 min) & then start trekking to Diraphuk (4950m) – 5 hrs / 18 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
10:Early morning trekking from Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk (4750m) crossing Dolma La Pass (5630m) 8- 9 hrs / 22 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
11:Trek upto near Darchen (2 hrs / 11 km) and then drive to Darchen for lunch and meet all group members then continue drive to Dongba – 7 hrs / 300 km. Guesthouse
12:Back journey, drive to Kyirong County – 270 km / 6.5 hrs. Guesthouse
13:Drive back to Kathmandu via Rasuwagadhi border completing immigration formalities – 10 hrs / 278 km. Hotel
14:After breakfast, departure to the airport for your flight to home.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
• Three nights’ twin sharing basis accommodation at 4/5 star category hotels in Kathmandu including all meal.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
• All your standard Meals during the tour prepared by our staff (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
• Guesthouse accommodation during the tour.
• Professional license holder English speaking Nepali & Tibetan guide.
• The required number of Nepali staff to prepare your food.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
• All Tibet tour & trek permit.
• Lake Mansorver Kora bus fee.
• Tibet entry visa and all entrance fee during Nepal and Tibet tour.
• Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Massif Holidays if required.
• Private transportation from and to Kathmandu & in all places as based on the itinerary.
• All required camping and cooking equipments.
• All our government taxes, vat & service charges.
• Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance.
• Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport.
• All bottle drinks & laundry services.
• Personal trekking Equipment.
• Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
• Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation and porters.
• Chinese visa fee.
• Horse rental while on Parikrama (approx Cost US $300) or personal porter (Approx Cost US $150) for 3 days.