Among the major ancient cities of Nepal- Khokana is popular to explore the ancient monuments from centuries back with the various colourful cultural practices of people with traditional art and lifestyle. Khokana is also known as “city of temples” because of hundreds Hindus temple found in almost every corner of street and narrow valleys. The mystical city has well preserved monuments from 5th century associated with the local culture and lifestyle. Khokana valley is full of people from Newari religions. Newari people are the ancient inhabitant of Khokana valley and well known for wood carving as most of ancient pagoda temples and houses are built by those people. Massif Holidays assist you to experience the vibrant culture with exploring the traditional monuments and art in your day sightseeing in Khokana.
• Sightseeing in Khokana village and local farm land.
• Visit of local market, people and traditional Newari houses.
• Newari life style and calture.
• Newari wood carving.
• Agriculture field.
Day 01:Khokana Valley Sightseeing.
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel inside Kathmandu valley.
• Mineral water during the tour.
• Private transportation during the tour.
• Professional government license holder tour guide.
• All our government taxes, vat & service charges.
• Entrance fee in all monuments during tour.
• Tips for tour guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any other not mentioned in “Cost Includes Section”.