Among the major ancient cities of Nepal- Bhaktpur is popular to explore the ancient monuments from centuries back with the various colourful cultural practices of people with traditional art and lifestyle. Bhaktpur is also known as “city of temples” because of hundreds old Buddhist and Hindus temple found in almost every corner of street and narrow alleys. The mystical city has well preserved monuments from 5th century associated with the local culture and lifestyle. Bhaktpur valley is full of people from different religions, cultures and various ethnic groups. Among them, Newari people are the ancient inhabitant of Bhaktpur valley and well known for wood carving as most of ancient pagoda temples and houses are built by those people. Massif Holidays assist you to experience the vibrant culture with exploring the traditional monuments and art in your day sightseeing in Bhaktpur.
• Sightseeing in Bhaktpur Durbar Square, Nyatapola and pottery square.
• Exploration of UNESCO world heritage places in Bhaktpur.
• Visit of local market, people and traditional Newari houses.
Day 01:Bhaktpur Valley Sightseeing.
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel inside Kathmandu valley.
• Mineral water during the tour.
• Private transportation during the tour.
• Professional government license holder tour guide.
• All our government taxes, vat & service charges.
• Entrance fee in all monuments during tour.
• Tips for tour guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any other not mentioned in “Cost Includes Section”.