Trip Destination:kailash manasarovar
Best season:May to Seotember
Country visited:Nepal and Tibet
Activities:Trekking,Driving and flyingShow All
• Sightseeing in historical WORLD HERITAGE sites in Kathmandu.
• Scenic Drive from Kathmandu to Rasuwagadi.
• Spiritual journey to Mt. Kailash & holy Lake Manasarowar.
• Exploring the Potala place in Lhasa and Tibetan Culture & Lifestyle.
• Visiting the different Buddhist monasteries & Hindus pilgrimage site.
• Walking around the sacred Mountain Mt. Kailash.
• Natural Hot Spring Shower.
• Majestic view of Tibetan Himalayas & crossing over Bramhaputra River.
• Scenic view Holy lake Manasarovar.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the Hotel.
02:Kathmandu UNESCO World Heritage Site sightseeing: Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha Temple & trip briefing in evening time. Overnight at Hotel.
03:Fly to Lhasa (3650m), Gonggar airport (1 hr) and drive to Lhasa city (90 km/1: 15 min.). Overnight at Hotel.
04:Sightseeing around Lhasa city and Rest day in Lhasa for acclimatization. (entry fees on your own). Overnight at Hotel.
05:Drive, Lhasa to Shigatse (3800m / 390 km / 7 hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
06:Drive, Shigatse to Saga (4400m / 450 km / 7 hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
07:Drive, Saga to Chiugompa manasarovar (4600m / 480 km / 8 hrs). Overnight Guesthouse.
08:Puja and holy bath in lake Manasarovar and drive, to Darchen (4700m / 48 km / 1 hr). Overnight at Guesthouse.
09:Short off road drive from Darchen to Sherson/Yamadwar (8 km / 30 min) and start trekking to Diraphuk (4950m) – 18 km / 5 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
10:Early morning trekking to Zuthulphuk (4850m) via Dolma-la pass (5630 m) – 22 km / 8-9 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
11:Short trek till near Darchen (11 km / 2 hrs) and drive to Saga via Darchen (500 km / 8 hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
12:Return journey, Saga to Shigatse (450 km / 7 hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
13:Retrace back, Shigatse to Lhasa via northern route (270 km / 5 hrs). Overnight at Hotel
14:Fly back to Kathmandu (1 hour). Overnight at Hotel.
15:Departure to the airport for your own ward destination.