Kailash Manasarovar is one of the biggest Holy site around the world.
• Sightseeing in historical WORLD HERITAGE sites in Kathmandu.
• Scenic Drive from Kathmandu to Kodari.
• Spiritual journey to Mt. Kailash & holy Lake Manasarowar.
• Exploring the Tibetan Culture & Lifestyle.
• Visiting the different Buddhist monasteries & Hindus pilgrimage site.
• Walking around the sacred Mountain Mt. Kailash.
• Natural Hot Spring Shower.
• Majestic view of Tibetan Himalayas & crossing over Bramhaputra River.
• Scenic view of Piku Tso Lake.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02:Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley (Pasupatinath and Budhanilkhanta).
Day 03:Drive to Nylam (3750m)Via Kodari border around 7 hour drive. O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 04:Rest day in Nylam for accilimazation.
Day 05:Drive to Dongba (4500m) via Khang-la pass(5200m) around 8 hour drive.O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 06:Drive to Holy Lake Manasarovar ((4550m) around 7 hour drive via Mayoum-la pass(5220m). O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 07:Holy Bath and Puja at Manasarovar and drive to Darchen (4650m).Around 1 hour drive from Manasarovar. O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 08:Drive to Darboche Sky funeral place and Trtek to Derapuk Monasty (4900m).Around 30 minute drive and 5 hour trek.O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 09:Early Morning trek to Zutulphuk (4750m) via Dolma-la pass (5630m).Around 9 hour trek.O/n at Guest house.
Day 10:Trek to ending point and drive back to Dongba (4500m).Around 3 hour trek and 6 hour drive.O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 11:Drive back to Nylam (3750m) around 8 hour.O/N at Guest house.
Day 12:Drive back to Kathmandu around 7 hour.O/N at Hotel.
Day 13:Depature your onward destination.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
• Three nights’ twin sharing basis accommodation at 3 star category hotels in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
• All your standard Meals during the trek prepared by our staff (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
• Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
• Professional license holder English speaking Nepali & Tibetan guide.
• The required number of Nepali staff to prepare your food.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
• All Tibet tour & trek permit.
• Lake Mansorver Kora bus fee.
• Tibet entry visa and all entrance fee during Nepal and Tibet tour.
• Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Massif Holidays if required.
• Private transportation from and to Kathmandu & in all places as based on the itinerary.
• All required camping and cooking equipments.
• Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
• All our government taxes, vat & service charges.
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance.
• Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport.
• All bottle drinks & laundry services.
• Personal trekking Equipment.
• Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
• Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation and porters.
• Chinese visa fee.
• Horse rental while on Parikrama (approx Cost US $300) or personal porter (Approx Cost US $150) for 3 days.