This tour is ideal for those who wish to visit Mt. Kailash and , Guge kingdom and Everest base camp from North side. This is one of the big holy site and interesting tour around the world.
• Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Kodari and Nylam.
• Visit Holy Lake Manasarovar and Mt.kailash.
• Natural hot bath in Tarthapuri.
• Visit Guge Kingdom.
• Visit Potala Palace at Lhasa.
• Visit Mt Everest Base Camp From North side.
• Visit Tibetan People and their life style.
Day 01:Arrival in the Kathmandu (1350m) Airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02:Sightseeing around Kathmandu (Monkey Temple,Pushupatinath and Buddhanath Stupa) and pre meeting about tour.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:Drive to Zhangmu border and again drive to Nyalam after immigration (3800m). O/n at Nyalam Guesthouse.
Day 04:Rest day for ACCLIMATISATION at Nyelam with an excursion to Milarepa's Cave. O/n at Guesthouse.
Day 05:Drive Nyalam to Saga (4580m) via Lalung La Pass, Paiku Tso and cross the Brahmaputra river (known here as the Yarlung Tsangpo) around 6 hour. O/n at camp.
Day 06:Drive Saga to Paryang (4500m) around 5 hour. O/n at camp.
Day 07:Drive Paryang to Manasarovar (4560m) around 5 hour. O/n at Trugo Gompa or Chiu Gompa Guesthouse.
Day 08:Holy bath Puja at Manasarovar and Drive to Darchen (4560m) around 1 hour.O/n at Kailash Hotel or similar.
Day 09:Start Kailash Kora/Parikarma from Darchen pass the first prostration point, Tarboch Flag Pole, the auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground, to Drira-Puk (4765m) around 6 hour trek.O/n at camp from where you have superb views of North Mt. Kailash.
Day 10:Continue Parikarma over Drolma-la Pass (5630m) to Zuthul-Puk via Gaurikunda(4700m) around 9 hour. O/n at camp.
Day 11:Crosses third and fourth prostration point, Zutul-Puk monastery & trek Finish and drive to Tirtha Puri. Around 3 hour trek and 2 hour drive.O/n at camp.
Day 12:TirthaPuri to Guge Kingdom around 4 hour drive.Overnight Guesthouse.
Day 13:: Sightseeing around Guge Valley.O/N at Guesthouse.
Day 14:Back to Tirthapuri Overnight Guesthouse.
Day 15:Drive back to Hora Que (4500m) around 5 hour.Overnight Camp.
Day 16:Drive to Paryang around 5 hour drive. O/n at Yak camp.
Day 17:Drive to Saga. O/n at camp.
Day 18:Drive to Saga. O/n at camp.
Day 19:Drive to Rongbuk.Explore rongbuk monastry and O/n at Guest house.
Day 20:Trek or take a conservation bus to Everest base camp and drive back camp site.O/n at Guest house.
Day 21:Drive to Nyalam. O/n at Nyalam Guesthouse.
Day 22:Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 23:Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 24:Departure your onward destination.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
• Four nights’ twin sharing basis accommodation at 3 star category hotels in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
• All your standard Meals during the trek prepared by our staff or Hotel (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
• Tented Camp/Tea house accommodation during the trek.
• Professional license holder English speaking Nepali & Tibetan guide.
• The required number of local staff and porters or Yak to carry your luggage during the trek.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
• All Tibet tour & trek permit.
• Lake Mansorver Kora bus fee.
• Tibet entry visa and all entrance fee during Tibet tour.
• Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Massif Holidays if required.
• Private transportation from and to Kathmandu & in all places as based on the itinerary.
• All required camping and cooking equipments.
• Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
• All our government taxes, vat & service charges.
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance.
• Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport.
• All bottle drinks, hot shower & laundry services.
• Personal trekking Equipment.
• Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
• Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation and porters.
• Chinese visa fee.
• Horse rental while on Parikrama (approx Cost US $300) or personal porter (Approx Cost US $150)