• Sightseeing in UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu.
• Scenic flight from Kathmandu-Lhasa-Ali-Kathmandu.
• Spiritual journey to Mt. Kailash & holy Lake Manasarowar.
• Exploring the Potala place in Lhasa and Tibetan Culture & Lifestyle.
• Visiting the different Buddhist monasteries & Hindus pilgrimage site.
• Walking around the sacred Mountain Mt. Kailash.
• Natural Hot Spring Shower.
• Majestic view of Tibetan Himalayas.
• Scenic view Holy lake Manasarovar and Mt.Kailash.
Day 01:Arrival Kathmandu (1350m) meet with our representative in the airport & transfer to hotel.
02:Breakfast in the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight to Lhasa (12,000 ft ). Meet by our Tibetan Guide at Gonggar airport, welcome us by Khada & transfer to hotel (90 km / 1 hour drive from airport to Lhasa). Overnight at Hotel
03:After breakfast start sightseeing tour in Lhasa, visit Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar. Overnight at Hotel.
04:Morning transfer to Ali Airport(4,500 m) from Ganggar Airport and drive to Mansarovar lake 330km.(4560m) after crossing beautiful places stay at the bank of Manasarovar Lake. This lake is the most naturally beautiful with pure holy water. Overnight at Gue
05:After early breakfast, drive to Yama Dwar / Tarboche via Darchen (50 km / 1.5 hours), From here we begin holy trek around Mt. Kailash heading to Diraphuk camp (4950m / 5-6 hrs). Overnight at Guesthouse
06:Early morning trekking to Zuthulphuk (4850m) via Dolma-la pass (5630 m) – 22 km / 8-9 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
07:After breakfast we trek around 11 kms (2 hrs) and will be reaching to the point where the bus will be waiting for drive to Darchen. Lunch in Darchen and then proceed to Ali by bus (4 hrs).Overnight at Hotel.
08:After breakfast transfer to Airport and fly to Lhasa. Rest and free day in Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel
09:After breakfast fly back to Kathmandu. Kathmandu arrival and transfer to hotel Rest and free day .Overnight at Hotel
10:Transfer to airport for your own ward destination.