The detail information for the wedding at Everest Base Camp guides to make the precious event of lifetime, amazing and memorable. This will be the great time for you and your soulmate to exchange the wedding ring within the Himalayan region of Nepal. The exciting moments at the lap of Everest Base Camp, wedding, will be the facinating and awe inspiring for the lifetime.
Table of Contents
Everest Base Camp is being a wonderful location for exchanging the wedding rings. Wedding at EBC, with its perfect itinerary, offers interesting activities and features of the respective trip. Getting married at the top of the world makes the unforgettable moments for the lifetime. There may arises various queries before and after selecting the best spot for wedding. With the intension to clear the queries for making wedding at Everest Base Camp as the most unique and interesting wedding of the time, Massif Holidays listed some of the important information for Wedding at EBC.
01. STAFF:-All holiday packages in the Himalayas include an excellent English speaking and government license holder guide. Arranging porter to carry stuff and one guide in a group (up to 10 people) and if there are more than 10 people an assistant guide is provided. There will be one porter for every two guests but it can be one to one as per requirement.
02. INVOLVEMENT OF OTHER PERSON: - If a helicopter flight for wedding in EBC, a priest will be joining the trip who conducts a ritual process of wedding ceremony. The priest will be from either Hindu or Buddhist background but Christian can be arranged as per interest. The team of Massif Holidays recommend for traditional Hindu/Buddhist marriage ceremony but as per suggestion and interest we are flexible to arrange other traditional wedding ceremony.
03. BEST TIME: - October to Mid-December is the best time for wedding at Everest and to see Himalayas so the team of Massif Holidays recommend this time for the best travel experience of lifetime. On the other hand, March to May are also the recommended time to visit Nepal. So that one can make a travel plan or wedding plan in between the Himalayas during this time of the year.
04. PHYSICAL FITNESS: - Everest Base Camp Trekking has been categorized as a challenging trip. During challenging trips, the hike will be about 6-8 hours per day up to maximum altitude of 5500 Meters above the sea level. Most of the base camp trekking itineraries designed by Massif Holidays are listed as challenging trips. Walking through steep, stone made, rough and hilly terrain with daily ascend and descend around 500-1000 Meters is daily activities. But it doesn’t include any remarkable high passes in the mountains. These trips include walking on a remote environment with extreme weather in some days might face high altitude air with low level of oxygen and only basic facilities on some nights. Challenging trips require some hiking experience, physical and mental fitness, willingness, and a positive attitude. Besides of this some adventure activities that need certain physical fitness.
05. ACCOMODATION: - Normally in trekking route to Everest Base Camp Guest houses/Tea-houses/Lodges provide twin sharing single and double rooms and occasionally a dormitory which is basically clean with a mattress and a quilt or blanket. Massif Holidays provides the sleeping bag if needed but always recommend to have own sleeping equipment. The room need to be with the group member. The toilet is always outside the room with basic facilities. But in a few places the accommodation can be upgraded with excellent facilities like hot and cold shower, attached bathroom, electrical heated room are available, but these facilities are only in a few places so Massif Holidays can arrange these types of rooms in available places if you require. Tented camp accommodation is less used by travelers nowadays. It is arranged only upon the request. People trek normally staying at the guest houses. The accommodation for wedding at EBC or any trekking packages will be well equipped and serves with the rated services.
06. FOOD & DRINKS: - All your foods and water are served when it is hygienically prepared on lodges or tented camps. The guides make sure that everything is okay before serving any food in tea houses which have simply trained but experienced cook. The team of Massif Holidays always encourage to drink mineral water but boiled and purified water also doesn’t make any harm to the digestive system. While on tented camp trekking, the crew of Massif Holidays has good combination of Guides, Sherpa, Cooks, Kitchen staffs and Porters. Guides and cooks are technically, practically and theoretically well train whereas kitchen staffs and porters are practically well train. The team serve boiled and medically purified drinking water in tented camp trekking. Most of the foods are cooked in the kitchen of tea houses. They serve with different varieties of delicious Nepali and continental dishes. The most popular Nepali food is daal bhat (rice and lentils) with some mixed vegetable curry. Garlic soup in popular as it helps with acclimatization. The best way is to go vegetarian in the mountains. One can find all common types of drinks like hot chocolates, coffee, tea, hot lemon with honey, ginger tea, soft drinks etc. The breakfast and dinner will be served at the lodges where it is booked for overnight and lunch somewhere on the way to next trekking destination.
07. EBC FOR KIDS: - Everest Base Camp trek is a trek in the high altitude so this trek is not easy trek, but as per the experiences and record of team member of Massif Holidays children of 08 and 10 years old have successfully completed this trekking. It depends on their physical fitness and daily hiking capacity.
08. Interesting places in EBC Trek: - This trek is the most popular to see the highest Mountain, Mt. Everest and other mountains above 8000M. Besides this other interesting places of this trek are Sherpa (the best mountaineer in the world) villages of Namche, Lukla, Khumjung, lifestyle of these people in the villages is interesting in observing, the most ancient Tibetan Buddhist monastery at Tengboche, Namche Bazaar- popular arc-shaped hill top village. Along with this, Lukla Airport- one of the most popular airport in the world, Kalapatthar Peak, Khumbu Glacier and Everest Base Camp visit are the gems of Khumbu Region. One can enjoy hiking inside the Sagarmatha National Park – UNESCO heritage site. These are major attractions of Everest base Camp Trip.
09. ALTERNATIVES ON MARRIAGE: - There are many options for marriage ceremony in Nepal. Massif Holidays can arrange wedding ceremony celebration in many places of Nepal like Hindu Temple of Kathmandu, Inside National Park of Chitwan, in the beautiful city of Pokhara or in the Himalayas. If willing to do complete Nepali traditional way of marriage, than it can also be arranged in the temple of Kathmandu with gathering few Nepali people and religious person. As per the opinion of massif Holidays expertise, marriage at the Base Camp of Mt. Everest is more memorable than any other.
These are the detailed information regarding any sort of queries that can be raise before or after the booking of wedding at Everest Base Camp or marriage at Everest. For more information, if any confusion you can directly get in touch with Massif Holidays so that we can make your beautiful planned trip for wedding more amazing and full of astounding moments in the Himalayas of Nepal.