The short and easy trek to one of the glorious place of Nepal, Ghorepani and Poonhill provides with the dazzling view of the great massifs. This will be the great short trek in Nepal that will be memorable for your lifetime. You can experience different features of the Himalayan region participating in this short and easy trek to Ghorepani and Poonhill.
Table of Contents
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is an easy and short trek in Annapurna Region that fits for beginners. The short trek in Nepal bestow with the incredible beauty of the nature. Ghorepani Poonhill Trek is one of the adorable trekking destinations for number of outsiders. Regarding as the astounding view point of Nepal, Poonhill delivers with charming view of the mesmerizing mountains and dazzling sunrise. This will be the awe-inspring journey participating in Short Trek to Ghorepani and Poonhill. Nevertheless, a short trek to these beautiful places provide with the unforgettable moments for the lifetime.
Why Short Ghorepani Poonhill Trek?
Ghorepani Poonhill is the ultimate destination for the travelers seeking for a beginner level of trekking. Being an easy trek, the participation on this trekking route provide with magnificent views of the great mountains. Along with passing through the pristine beauty of the nature, Short Ghorepani Poonhill Trek also connects its treasurer contents with the interesting culture and tradition of the local people. The small and culturally filled up villages will provide with the fascinating features of Nepali community. Experiencing the traditional lifestyle of the local people helps to make Easy Trek to Ghorepani Poonhill remarkable.
If you are planning for a family trek within short and easy trekking route than you can join Short and Easy Ghorepani Poonhill Trek. This will be a wonderful journey within the Himalayan Region of Nepal. Poonhill is the place with the highest elevation of this trek, with just 3210m, so there is no any risk of altitude sickness.
Highlights of Short Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Breath-taking and mesmerizing panoramic view of the mountains like Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, South Annapurna, Himchuli, Fishtail & Annapurna I, II, and IV.
- Dazzling sunrise view from Poonhill.
- Experiencing the lifestyle, culture and tradition of different ethnic groups.
- Short and Easy Trekking to Ghorepani and Poonhill.
- Trails passing through the charming rhododendron forest and green hills.
The beautiful moments that can be captured during this short trek is rewarding. There are facilitate accommodation and healthy foods on the way, whereas you can choose the option to spend the short journey more traditionally. The cost for the Ghorepani Poonhill Short and Easy Trek is comparatively cheaper with inclusion of the interesting highlights and other services. You can make the memorable time for lifetime within this classic trek of Nepal.
- All standard Meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Teahouse/ Guest house and Hotel Accommodation during the trek.
- Professional license holder English speaking guide (if required with other nation’s dialect for Ghorepani Poonhill Trek).
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits and TIMS card for trekking.
- Down Jacket, Duffle bag and sleeping bag by Massif Holidays if required.
- Drive from Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist coach.
- Farewell dinner in traditional Nepali restaurant before the day of departure.
- After trekking, Token of Love by the team of Massif Holidays.
- All government taxes, vat & service charges.
- Lunch and dinner during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Entrance fee at all monuments during the tour in Kathmandu valley and Pokhara valley.
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fee which can be issued on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and also in case for extending visa during stay in Nepal.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for trekking, tour staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Cost Includes' section.
Duration of Short Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
The 05 days of Ghorepani Poonhill Trek offers with the excellent features of the nature, culture and tradition. This will be outstanding walking around the beautiful and rewarding places of Annapurna Region for just 4 days to Ghorepani and Poonhill. The complete package of Short Ghorepani and Poonhill, with its short and filled up features, can be your best travel experience.
Day to Day Itinerary of Ghorepani Poonhill Short Trek
- Day 01: Drive to Nayapul. Trek to Tikhedhunga. About 3 hours. Overnight stay at Guest house.
- Day 02: Trek to Ghorepani. About 5 hours. Overnight stay at Guest house.
- Day 03: Hike to Poonhill. And Trek back to Hile. About 6 hours. Overnight stay at Guest house.
- Day 04: Trek to Nayapul. About 3 hours. And, Drive back to Kathmandu via Pokhara. (or fly). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Best Season for Ghorepani Poonhill Short Trek
The perfect seasons to get enrolled in short Poonhill trek are Autumn (September to November) and Spring (March to May) and nevertheless January, February and December are also favorable months to explore in the beautiful places within Annapurna region.
Massif Holidays is presenting this wonderful short Ghorepani and Poonhill trekking package to make the journey of outsiders noteworthy within Annapurna Region. The team of Massif Holidays will be helping and providing with better services to make the short and easy trip to Ghorepani Poonhill remarkable and unforgettable.