Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the glorious and interesting trek in Nepal. This trekking delivers with outstanding pictureque view of the majestic mountains. The short trek to ABC allows to experience the cultural and traditional aspects of the local people. Following the short itinerary to ABC, this trek takes to the amazing places within Annapurna Region.
Table of Contents
Waiting for long holidays is over! Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek has been introduced to fulfill the trekking dream of travelers within the Himalayas in short timeframe. This opportunity will be perfect for you to get enrolled in the glorious trek within the popular trekking region of Nepal – Annapurna Region. Shortest trekking at the foothills of the world tenth tallest mountain – Mt. Annapurna will be interesting travel for you.
Why Short ABC Trek?
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek holds the perfect day to day itinerary with astounding daily activities like hiking, trekking, sunrise view and many more. If you are planning for the good vacation in Nepal with a limited time in your hand than why not to participate in this short glorious trek. With sweet and short itinerary of ABC trek, the days you spend in Annapurna Region bestows with the remarkable features of natural wonders. The trilling and surprising moments that can be experience with the short holidays in Nepal within the Annapurna region will be an unforgettable moments. Shortest Annapurna Base Camp will be a good choice for short travel in Nepal that of which its complete package makes you more amazed.
Highlights of Short ABC Trek
- Breath-taking panoramic view of the mountains like Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, South Annapurna, Himchuli, Fishtail & Annapurna I, II, and IV.
- Experiencing the lifestyle, culture and tradition of different ethnic groups.
- Short Trekking to the base of Annapurna
- Trails passing through the charming rhododendron forest and green hills.
Staying overnight close to the massive mountains and capturing the beautiful moments makes Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek remarkable. Passing through the beautiful villages, rugged rocky trail, green hills and hillocks, charming rhododendron forest and other various features makes your trip more absorbing. You can observe the stunning beauty of the Himalayas, the traditional lifestyle, culture and, tradition of the local people and other various surprising things participating in Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The cost for short ABC Trek is moderately cheaper than that of other trekking packages which you can easily afford looking at its interesting highlights.
Duration of Short ABC Trek
The 07 days of Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers with the excellent features of the nature. This will be gripping for you walking around the Himalayas for just 07 days to ABC. The complete package of Short Annapurna Base Camp Trek, with its short and filled up features, can be your best travel experience.
Day to Day Itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek
- Day 01: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 02: Drive to Siwai and Trek to Chomrong (2170 m/ 7120 ft). About 7 hours. Overnight stay at Guest House.
- Day 03: Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2920 m/ 9581 ft). About 6 hours. Overnight stay at Guest House.
- Day 04: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m/ 13550 ft) about 6 hours. Overnight stay at Guest House.
- Day 05: Trek back to Bamboo (2310m/ 7579ft). About 6 hours. Overnight stay at Guest House.
- Day 06: Trek back to New Bridge (1575m/ 5168ft). About 6 hours. Overnight stay at Guest House.
- Day 07: Trek back to Siwai (1417m/4649ft). About 3 hours. Drive Back to Kathmandu via Pokhara (or fly). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Best Season for ABC Short Trek
The perfect seasons to get enrolled in short Annapurna trekking are Autumn (September to November) and Spring (March to May) and nevertheless January, February and December are also favorable months to explore in Annapurna region.
Massif Holidays is presenting this wonderful short Annapurna Base Camp trekking package to make the journey of outsiders noteworthy within Annapurna Region. The team of Massif Holidays will be helping and providing with better services to make the short trip to Annapurna Base Camp remarkable and unforgettable.